Non-stop Loves Songs 80's & 90's for romantic first dance song





 



Non-stop Loves Songs 80's & 90's
1. Forever By Martin Nievera
Ft.Regine Velasquez 2. Forevermore By Side A 3. When you Believe By
Mariah Carey Ft.Whitney Houston 4. Tamis ng unang halik B Juris 5. My
all By Mariah Carey 6. All by myself By celine Dion 7. Thank You for
loving me By Bon Jovi 8. Please forgive me By Bryan Adams 9. Where does
my heart beat now By Celine Dion 10. Because you love me By Celine Dion
11. I love you By Celine Dion 12. Only me and you By Donna Cruz 13. Di
lang ikaw By Juris 14. Because of you By kelly Clarkson 15. Parting Time
16. Thinking of you By Katty Perry 17. Keep on loving you By Reo
Speedwagon 18. I love you, Goodby By Celine Dion 19. Hero By Mariah
Carey 20. Ikaw lang at ako By Donna Cruz 21. Immortality By Celine Dion
22. You are not alone By Michael Jackson 23. My heart will go on By
Celine Dion 24. It's all coming Back to me now By Celine Dion 25. Wish
By Donna Cruz 26. That's The way it is By Celine Dion



Gema Ibarra

Profesora de clases de primer baile nupcial de los novios en Madrid


Web: www.bailasinparar.es

Gema Ibarra
Dance academy with professional ballroom & latin dancer, choreographer and dance teacher for salsa dance individual classes & wedding first dance waltz group classes in Madrid Spain
Telephone: (0034) 649485979
Email: bailasinparar@yahoo.es
Web: www.bailasinparar.es/wedding-first-dance

Edward Olive
Wedding photographers & video in Madrid Spain for fine art wedding photos & wedding photojournalism for Spanish & European weddings.
Tel.: (00 34) 605610767
Email: edwardolive@hotmail.com
Websites: www.edwardolive.eu www.weddingspain.es

Comments